Hi,

I'm new to Wicket but can see in principle that it is a very good approach
to the clean seperation between the presentation layer and the
model/controller layer. That said, I'm having a hard time.

I wish to create a simple table that lists the contents of a table in the
database. I have created my per-record PoJo using Ammentos as my lightweight
persistance layer. The table is now displaying successfully, but I wish to
add a per-row css-style change event + per-row link (if the user clicks
anywhere in the <tr> area, I wish to be redirected to a link corresponding
to the ID of the current row (assuming a field called keyId in my PoJo
per-row model).

Here is a snippet of sample code:

MyPanel.java

public class MyPanel extends Panel {
        public MyPanel () {
                List<IColumn> columns = new ArrayList<IColumn> ();

                // add my columns to the column list

                // i implemented this fine
                SortableDataProvider sortableDataProvider =
getDataModel(status);

                _dataTable = new DefaultDataTable("bondTable", columns,
sortableDataProvider, 100);
                add(_dataTable);

MyPanel.html

<wicket:panel>
                        My Table Table
</wicket:panel>

Please can anyone give me the correct approach or tell me if this is not
possible with the DefaultDataTable component. Its very hard to know what is
possible and what is not possible in Wicket due to lack of detailed user
manual. I am currently using version 1.2.6.

If anyone can help then I will be extremely grateful.

Thanks,

Chris.