Well than may be i am misundertanding it...the getUser method than can be
defined anywhere (i thought you were suggested in some specific class i.e.
MyCustomRequestCycle which we would be overriding and hence onBeginRequst
and onEnd)..and since we were talking in the context where we want to load
the user-object on every-request thats why i was saying that putting in the
onBeginRequest would be the way to go.