I haven't used the mechanism, but I believe that with all of your files
(html / properties / etc), you should just be able to add the locale
abbreviation to the end of the file to override the default content.

For instance, if you can re-arrange the layout of your pages by just
overriding CSS, you might be able to just override your master CSS file....

global.css (default css)
global_ar.css (Arabic css)

If you need to override actual HTML, you should be able to do the same:

YourPage.html
YourPage_ar.html

Hope this helps....

Jeremy Thomerson