Hello everyone!

I've got a problem using DownloadLink. When a name of a file that is
referenced by DownloadLink contains non-ASCII characters I get "CAC96UV"
instead of "Кириллица.txt" in Internet Explorer download prompt. I  encode
the name in Q-encoding, and this doesn't help. Firefox displays this name
well.

Here's the headers the browser receives:

Date    Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:43:47 GMT
Content-Length  1406
content-disposition     attachment; filename="=?utf-8?Q?todo.txt?="
Server  Jetty(6.1.5)

Any ideas?

wheleph