Has anyone put together a checkbox tree component? I've done some searches
but haven't turned anything up. Basically, I'd like a tree with a checkbox
leading each node that when checked also selects all child nodes. I'm
thinking of something like the tree you see when you do software updates in
Eclipse:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13433102/Clipboard01.jpg

The component would provide a method for getting all the selected nodes.

Thanks,

David