Nick,
In fact that's why someone from jWeekend first wrote to you in May when you
were coming to the UK. I can imagine that there'll be lots to do in 2008/9
for jWeekend and Wicket end-users.
In the meantime, after I tell them about you, what else must I NOT omit ?
;-)
Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk