I have two questions regarding tabbed panels. I've read the example, so I've
been able to create a navigation with it but it's a bit limited.

First thing, is it possible to nest tabbed panels? I tried to do so, but then
all the wickets in the panels stopped working. Way I set it up was create a
TabbedPanel where the different tabs referred to new TabbedPanels. Not really
sure if this is doable, but if so how would I go about it, and is it possible
to change the CSS style for the two tab panels?

Second thing, I tried to make a helper class for adding tabs to a Tabbed Panel.
It works fine, except for the getPanel() overloading. I tried to do it as
follows:

        public void addTab( final String label, final Panel tabPanel ) {
                tabs.add( new AbstractTab( new Model( label ))
                {
                        public Panel getPanel( String panelID )
                        {
                                return tabpanel;
                        }
                });
        }

Simply changing it to "return new PersondataPanel( panelID );" works, but this
would mean creating one addTab(..) for each possible panel. Is there an elegant
way of solving this?