> > It would be quite feasible to add support for multiple overridden
> > sections using the above tag names while remaining backwards
compatible
> > with existing markup by continuing to support the old
<child/extends>
> > tags working the way they always have.
>
> It's kind of a predictable answer, but the best way to push new ideas
> forward is to supply us with a patch, so that we can discuss some
> working code. The current committers don't see much in the idea, but
> that doesn't mean they wouldn't want to support at least the option of
> plugging this in. And hey, maybe some working code convinces us :-)
>
> Eelco

There's nothing I would love more right now than to have to time to
implement a patch to support multiple overridden sections in a wicket
page but unfortunately time is one thing I don't seem to have much of
these days. I can't believe 2007 is almost over - heck, where did this
year go?