Johan Compagner wrote:
I dont think that will work quite that way out of the box.

because our normal statefull redirect page will go to
/?wicket:interface=:0:xxxx
And also form post will go to that kind of url (and then redirect)

Actually, we rely on the servlet container to convert relative URL redirects into absolute ones for us. It does this by looking at the request URL, so I think this might work just fine.

I'm assuming here that Tom is using web.xml to set up the NL/*, EN/* etc. mappings.

You're assuming the mappings are done using a single page entry-point, which isn't what he means, I think.

Regards,

Al