Hi. Well in my case this error apeared when the user clicked on a link that
was directing the user to the next page, and while the user did not wait for
the other page to load, or he thought that he did not press the mouse button
and he clicked again. The server saw that the component(link) was no longer
in the the new page and therefore the nullpointer. I got around this by
disabling the link after the clicking.