I am using DataView to show a list, in my html page, I got:
                                                        <th
class="ms-prof-top">Box ID</th>
                                                        <th
class="ms-prof-top">Client name</th>
                                                        <th
class="ms-prof-top">Job profile</th>
                                                        <th
class="ms-prof-top">Box status</th>
                                                        <th
class="ms-prof-top">Store Location</th>
                                                        <th
class="ms-prof-top">Time in prep</th>
                                                        <th
class="ms-prof-top">Time in scan</th>
                                                        <th
class="ms-prof-top">Delete</th>
="boxID" class="ms-prof-even">boxID</td>
="clientName" class="ms-prof-even">clientName</td>
="JobProfileName"
class="ms-prof-even">JobProfileName</td>
="BoxStatus" class="ms-prof-even">BoxStatus</td>
="StoreLocation"
class="ms-prof-even">StoreLocation</td>
="PreppedTime" class="ms-prof-even">PreppedTime</td>
="ScannedTime" class="ms-prof-even">ScannedTime</td>
class="ms-prof-even"> Delete </td>

then in code behind I use protected void populateItem(Item item) to
specified each table cell's data, because I can put any String in td tag so
I can easily put any javascript function call, however, I want to do that
for each row as well, so the tr tag, such as when use click on a row,
something happen, but I can't find where I can put this ability from the
code behind?

Many thanks for your help!