Why is everybody pointing out not to have database data inside the page? Many
times retrieving the data from the database could be the slowest thing and
having that sort of cache is one nice thing in my opinion. Is it not much
better to have data in the session? I understand that it will be a negative
point in clustering for session replication, but that might not be such a
drawback. The state could be replicated to the other server asyncroniously
after the request was presented back to the user so he sees no degradation
in performance, or better use sticky load balance and not have session
replication. Also you might need to sacrifice the availability of the back
button, although by keeping multiple versions of the page that can be
avoided? Are there other negatives?.