I'd be interested in Facebook and Open Social support. However, I don't have
any experience with either of them.

It would be extremely cool to have a common interface for both of them -
write once run everywhere.

I would also help implementing it. I don't have much time to spend tough.
For my project, facebook and open social support won't be required within
the next 6 month. (But it would be cool to have.)

-- Stefan

Jonathan Locke wrote:

> I'd like to get facebook support into Wicket.  If anyone out there has
> interest and would like to cooperate(particularly anyone with Facebook
> experience), please get in touch with me.  Thanks.

-----
-------
Stefan Fußenegger
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com // looking for a nicer domain ;)