Hi guys,

Thanks for the heads-up Johan, our Wicket meetup is in 3 weeks already so we
need to get going :)

To answer the infra question: yes, there will be wireless internet, powerplugs
taped to the tables, beamers, whiteboards, the whole lot :)

And I'd definitely be interested in a Terracotta talk. And I'd love to see that
2-node setup running!

- Arjé