BatiB80 wrote:
Hmmm... - sorry, but one more question on this. I added an attributemodifier
to my component. When accessing the page the attribute is correctly
renderred. But I want to "rerender" the component after the validation
failed. But the validation method isn't called again.

example: myfield.add(new AttributeModifier("class", getClassValue());

The method getClassValue is only called when the page is displayed the first
time. After validation I want to called it again, but it isn't. Does anybody
knows why???

Well, why do you think? You're calling getClassValue() once, at constructor time.

Take a look at the other constructors for AttributeModifier.

Regards,

Al