Hi, igor, thanks for your response, I am not sure I understand what you
mean, can you make it a little bit more specific or direct me to example or
where to start to look at it? I am thinking to pass an url to javascript,
when a button created from javascript is clicked, then direct it to the url,
which points to a page generated in wicket, but this is not a short-cut way,
also I am trying to download wicket source code to see how AjaxLink class is
implemented since when an ajax link is clicked, the
onClick(AjaxRequestTarget) method is called, maybe I can borrow some ideas
there, but the wicket site has no source code to download, the release zip
file does not contain the source code for wicket, only source code for the
examples, any way to get the wicket open source code?

Thanks