pmularien wrote:
Was there a conscious design decision to not use the
org.apache.wicket.injection.web.InjectorHolder class (and, by association,
have the wicket-guice stuff inherit from ConfigurableInjector)? It would be
pretty convenient if the GuiceComponentInjector worked similarly to the
SpringComponentInjector and stuffed away a reference to the Guice injector -
for easy access throughout the application, and also for easier mock
testing.

Yes, there was, and this issue hasn't been resolved for 1.3 yet.

I did it like this because some people will want to use both Guice and Spring in their apps at the same time, especially if they're mid-migration.

We should come up with a decent way to make this still possible. Suggestions/patches are welcome.

Regards,

Al