I'm using the wicket extensions CAPTCHA feature which works perfectly
except:

I know the purpose of CAPTCHA is to make the text unreadable to a
certain extent but it's *TOO* good at making the text unreadable - such
that humans often get it wrong too.

I have a client who has complained that while's it's good that a
computer can't decipher the letters it's bad that he has trouble doing
it. Dang those customers! Just think how much more successful we could
all be if it wasn't for those pesky customers... ;)

I am currently using wicket 1.2.6. I was wondering if any post 1.2.6
releases have "improved" (depending on your perspective) the capture
appearance to make it slightly more readable by humans.