On Saturday 10 November 2007 03:49:51 Johan Compagner wrote:
> wicket doesn't have support for these kind of pages (yet)

Does "yet" mean it's planned/ in progress?

> You have to implement that yourself. You could have a map of pages per
> class in your session and resolve to them. You can do that with creating
> your own IPageFactory
> Which the first looks in the current session

Thanks, Johan. I wrapped DefaultPageFactory and now everything works just as I
wanted. I didn't really expect it would be so easy to implement :)

It's not a problem for me, but may be it would be a bit simpler if it was
possible to do this:

return new BookmarkablePageRequestTarget(pagemapName, pageClass) {
    protected Page newPage(Class pageClass, RequestCycle requestCycle) {
        final Page page = super.newPage(pageClass, requestCycle);
        page.setPageMap(pageMap); // can't actually do it
        return page;
    }
};

In this case there would be no need for IPageFactory which is aware of mounts.

Dima