Hi All,

I want to add the required validation on a RadioGroup component. I added the
setRequired(true); What happens is that if the user did not select a radio
choice the validation msg will be shown. what should be the case. but if the
user selected a radio after that, the same msg will appear?! instead the
user was suppose to be redirected to another page..

   RadioGroup group = new RadioGroup("type");
   ListView modes = new ListView("numbers", NUMBERS)
   {
            protected void populateItem(ListItem item)
            {
                item.add(new Radio("radio", item.getModel()));
                item.add(new Label("number",
item.getModelObjectAsString()));
            };
        };