Hi,
I am working with jboss seam by about one year, now i am developing a
wicket-seam integration based on wicket-seam-test.
I will send it to the wicket developers when i finish it.
I am not expert on Wicket and i have some questions:

1. Are Wicket Components instantiated on every request?
2. In the wicket-guice you inject external resources using
IComponentInstantiationListener, but may i use
IComponentOnBeforeRenderListener as well?
3. I plan to implement outjection using
IComponentOnAfterRenderListener, is it right?

My idea is:
IComponentOnBeforeRenderListener.onBeforeRender
  - Inject resources from Seam contexts
IComponentOnAfterRenderListener.onAfterRender
  - Outject resources to Seam context
  - Cleanup injected references to null

Please tell me if i am in the wrong way.

Thanks,

Frank D. Martínez M.
Asimov Technologies Ltda.
Blog: http://www.ibstaff.net/fmartinez/