Nick Heudecker wrote:

> For textareas and textfields I always do "onfocus='this.blur();'".  It
> might
> work for checkboxes as well.

Nick, tried this, didn't work. Also tried the readonly property and it
didn't work. Thought about using the setEditable=false, but it doesn't look
right.

Think I will probably end up overriding the newCell method in the
PropertyRenderableColumn class to return a special icon depending on the
true/false value of my property.

matt clevenger.