Hugues Pichereau a écrit :
Since it's a french-only thread, I follow up with french language ;-)

Ok ;)

Antoine, peux tu dire le nom de ta société, à moins que ce soit
confidentiel-défense =^D ?

Société Clinigrid, on travaille dans les SI médicaux et les essais cliniques !

Antoine Angénieux wrote:
We've been actively using Wicket since February and are based in Paris. We are a software editor company and used Wicket to develop all our web applications since that time.

Cheers,

Antoine.

Hugues Pichereau a écrit :
Hi,

I was wondering if there are companies in France (and especially near
Paris)
known to use Wicket (except Anyware Technologies, at Toulouse, which
seems
well known for that) ?

Regards,
Hugues