Hello all
  I have classes named User . User has two attributes name and password with
getter and setter methods. I have another java class named UserAdd which
contains the form . I added the form as below. But I could not add the new
passwordTextField(confirmpassword) in it.When I try to add confirmpassword
field as in commented code it says that there is no getter method for field
confirmpassword in User class, but I don't want to add this confirmpassword
in User class,  Please help.........

 public UserAdd() {

        CompoundPropertyModel userAddModel = new
CompoundPropertyModel(user);

        Form form = new userAddForm("user",userAddModel);
        add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));
        add(form);
        TextField userNameComp = new TextField("username");
        PasswordTextField passwordComp = new PasswordTextField("password");
        // PasswordTextField confirmPasswordComp = new
PasswordTextField("confirmPassword");

        form.add(userNameComp);
        form.add(passwordComp);
        // form.add(confirmPasswordComp);

    }

    class userAddForm extends Form {
        public userAddForm(String id,IModel model) {
            super(id,model);

thanks