Hy all,

I'm new in the famous wicket world ! I need to start learning Wicket but i can't found docs that explain more than just doing a HelloWrold or a GuestBook. In fact i need to use Wicket with Spring but for that i first need to understand and play with wicket. So i have many questions.

1° Is there a way for stupid frenchies that don't speak english like me to talk about Wicket ? (If not sorry for my poor english)

2° How can i import other page. Like a <%@ include file="includes/menubar.inc.jsp" %> or <jsp:include page="includes/menubar.inc.jsp" flush="true" /> tag ?

3° In a big form ( with more than 20 fields ) that represnet more than one Pojo Bean how must i work ?

Thanks