Igor Vaynberg wrote:
variants and styles work on component level...pages inherit that
functionality from components

Ah, I see. Stupid question eh? ;-)

I'll give it a try.

Thanks

Niels

-igor

On Nov 22, 2007 7:40 AM, Niels van Kampenhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Wicketeers,

I read about markup variants on the wiki [1]. I need this, however I
need it on component level rather than page level. Is this possible?

In the most extreme case I would like to have different instances of the
same component on one page, but each with their own markup variant.

The workaround I use right now is extending my component with an empty
class for each variant.

Thanks

Niels

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/multiple-markups-per-page.html