John Krasnay skrev:
On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 05:05:51PM +0100, Edvin Syse wrote:
John Krasnay wrote:
Perhaps there's another way to solve your problem. Why are you modifying
the class of <body>? To change it's styling? Why not instead split your
styles into different stylesheets and conditionally include the right
one using a header contribution from the child page?
I'm developing a virtualhosted CMS-system, so in this case that won't be possible or at least not intuitive to the user. The user can edit the head section for each page, and also a global head section that are both contributed. Some users want's to lay out components differently depending on the page and setting a class on the body gives them an easy way of controlling that.

Well, now you're outside my Wicket comfort zone :-(
Arghfl.. the PHP-guys at work is gonna have a feast with me not beeing able to change the <body> element.. hehe :)

But maybe it is possible to hook into the onComponentTag method for the <body> element when it is rendered? I guess it is treated specially somewhere deep inside the Wicket internals, but I can't locate it. Can anyone help?

-- Edvin