I'm using a DataView-Table with an AjaxPagingNavigator listing 100 items per
page. Each item has an AjaxLink to a detail view. When paging through the
list the memory usage of the IE is increased by about 500 KB per page.
Without the ajax link it's doing well.

AjaxDebugMode is disabled. Configuration is set to deployment. Currently I'm
using Wicket 1.3.0-rc1. I tried Wicket 1.2.6, which is working fine.

Any ideas?

Nick