All the IDataProvider implementations I have seen use a single POJO.  What
about an example with multiple POJOs?

For a single POJO I normally have a DataProvider object that gets data from
my DAO object.   For multiple POJOs would it be best to have a DataProvider
object that gets data from a DAO which is based on a query of multiple POJOs
(tables in my case) ?  I am not immediately sure of the ramifications of
doing this.  Is there a better way that I just don't realize?