Is there some way for me to control the HTML of the TabbedPanel implementation?
I need to provide a tab panel with tables for our designers, however that's
proven to be a mite hard to get done. A solution I can see is to rewrite the
TabbedPanel class, but that's not something I'd prefere to do. Makes me do all
the maintainance on it, but right now that's the only solution I can see to it.

What I'm really after is having the TabbedPanel html look something like this:

<ul>
        <li wicket:id="tabs">
                        a href="#" wicket:id="link"><span
wicket:id="title">[[tab title]]</span></a>
        </li>
</ul>

Alexander