Hi,
We get the client info the same way, but how do you prevent having to manually do (for example):
       page.add(HeaderContributor.forCss("_css/style.css", "screen"));
if (clientProperties.isBrowserInternetExplorer()) { page.add(HeaderContributor.forCss("_css/screen_ie.css", "screen"));
       }
      // possibly even: else if isBrowserXXX, etc.

...in the XXXBasePage for each and every project. Not that this is very hard or cumbersome to do so. I just want to know what is the wicket way (tm)?

@Nino: How do you cope with differences in css interprations between browsers? Css hacks?

Regards,
Sjoerd

--