Yes in wicket 1.3 there is only 1 active page per pagemap

But it shouldn't matter where the page comes from. If it is serialized from
disk
or serialized in the session somehow by the container, You still should be
able
to fully construct all your data again in the objects.

So what is suddenly null? All the transient fields? Why aren't those
reloaded
from a database or something?

johan