Hi all,
I am upgrading wicket from 1.2.2 to 1.3 (Cheers for 1.3).
The previous DatePicker was able to display hours and minutes.
However, I could not support the same feature with the new YUI DatePicker .
I used the following code:
        DateTextField startDate = new DateTextField("start", "MM/dd/yy
HH:mm");
        startDate.add(new DatePicker());
The DatePicker was properly displayed however, when I clicked on some
date the following was copied to the DateTextField:
11/08/07 HH:mm

How can I properly select hours and minutes with the YUI DatePicker ?
Thanks,
Nili

Best,
Nili Adoram