Hi Martijn

I can give you an use case. Your current webapp is developed in
struts. You are tired of it and want to migrate to wicket. Because
this is a big task it could actually be nice only to migrate very
small parts.
I have tried to migrate full pages and the communication between
struts and wicket are quite good. But if it was possible to migrate
small parts from the page to wicket panels and then include it in the
jsp, then it would be more easy to migrate and probably a lot more
developers would take the jump.

/Murat