Sorry, that will not work anyway. The files stored on disk are not
self-contained. The index required to interpret the files is stored in
memory and is specific for each node. The DiskPageStore at this point
doesn't support session replication (thus no back button for
replicated session). However, a support for replicated DiskPageStore
is planned soon after 1.3 is out.

-Matej