From: Johan Compagner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 2:35 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: [RFE] HeaderContributor.forFavicon(Reference)

I dont think there is any thing magical at the headerresponse if you
ask me. Do remeber that when doing header responses you have to
override that method on component anyway and then you are getting that
headerresponse param.

But maybe i dont see the complete picture here what you are
describing. So how does XxxxResource.headerContribution() method look
like? What params does it get? How does it get the right response
object? (it has to be an implementation of (Ajax)HeaderResponse)

Johan