Hello-

I am stumbling through learning wicket and am hitting some things I don't grock about maven.

I want to run the gmap2 example.  When I check it out and then run:
$ mvn jetty:run (or mvn install)

I get an error that says "Missing: org.wicketstuff:wicket-contrib-gmap2:jar:1.3.0-SNAPSHOT"

How do I fix that?

Also, I want to try the wicketstuff-jmx-panel component. How do I add that to the quickstart app? I tried adding:

  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicketstuff-jmx-panel</artifactId>
    <version>${wicket.version}</version>
  </dependency>

and

  <repository>
    <repository>
      <id>wicket-stuff-repository</id>
      <name>Wicket-Stuff  Repository</name>
      <url>http://www.wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

to pom.xml, but that does not seem to work.  Do I have the repository wrong?

thanks
ryan