Newgro schrieb:

Hi Per

i tried to use your "mini". But i couldn't get it to work.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resource
/js/lightbox_baseUrl.js not found for scope class
org.codesmell.wicket.lightbox.LightBox2Panel
 (path = /js/lightbox_baseUrl.js)

that is weird. all i do there is

add(TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(this.getClass(), "/js/lightbox_baseUrl.js",
                someVariableModel));

and it works for me and some other guys.
this is very interesting to me. is there any way i could reprodue the error to track it down?

could you provide more detail about container, (maybe classloading settings)?
i assume, you use wicket 1.3-rc1?

feel free to contact me in private if more appropriate.

cu uwe