There are now only a few free places for Wednesday's event as the room we
have rented is a bit smaller this time; if you have
http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ reserved a place  already please make
sure you remember to confirm (or cancel, if you can't make it), by clicking
on the link in the automated email response you received on booking a place,
by solving the simple aritmetic puzzle (!) to avoid us getting over-booked.
We have 3 new presentations lined-up (2 technical), and I expect it should
be quite interesting again.
See you on Wednesday.
Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk