It looks like this Thursday, Dec. 6 is the leading contender, especially if
Al Maw can give a presentation (haven't heard back from him yet, though).
Otherwise, Eelco Hillenius has agreed to be there via teleconference, so
there will be at least one Wicket expert available to answer the hard
questions.

Unless there are any objections, let's say Dec. 6th at 7:00 PM at the
Terracotta offices:

Terracotta
650 Townsend St., Suite 325
San Francisco, CA 94107