igor.vaynberg wrote:

> erm, if all your OfferListModel do is have something in load() then
> why do you subclass it instead of the LDM directly?
>
> -igor

First you have to think that i can't touch the service. The abstract
LoadableDetachableModel retrieves a instance of a TO containing eigth List,
each one containing the Offer objects that have a common state. Each
implementation of OfferListModel retieves a different List from the object
that abstract class loads. I don't mind if it loads eight times the entire
object because i have Hibernate second level cache and it only retrieves one
time from DB the objects.

While we were talking i found the problem. The ListView implementation had
two Label objects that contained two PropertyModels. I didn't know that
PropertyModel stores the object, i thought that it only  only stores the
value of the field. This object is very heavy, and the pages was storing two
heavy objects for each ListItem instance.

Thanks for your help!