I am trying to use wicket:message inside a tag in the following format
wicket:message="attribute:resource_identifier"

My question is the attribute which I am using is a custom attribute
"ric:title" (without quotes) and it also has a colon in it. How can I tell
wicket to ignore the colon in the attribute name...?

Currently, I have <div wicket:message="ric:title:page.title" />, the problem
is wicket takes the first colon which is part of my attribute name and takes
the rest as the resource property name and looks for it in the property file
and then throws an error.

So, how can I tell wicket to ignore or somehow escape the colon in the
attribute name...and still process it?

I tried using slash in front of it and it didn't work...any suggestions,
please help.

Thanks