Igor,

The exception happens while loading the spring config files -

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No thread-bound request found:
Are you referring to request attributes outside of an actual web request? If
you are actually operating within a web request and still receive this
message,your code is probably running outside of
DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case, use
RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the current
request.

Here is the definition of spring beans -

        <!-- a HTTP Session-scoped bean exposed as a proxy -->
    <bean id="userContext" class="com.foo.UserContext" scope="session">
          <!-- this next element effects the proxying of the surrounding
bean -->
          <aop:scoped-proxy/>
    </bean>

The init method the MyWebApplication.java (extends wicket
AuthenticatedWebApplication)

        SpringComponentInjector springComponentInjector = new
SpringComponentInjector(this);
        addComponentInstantiationListener(springComponentInjector);

>From the exception, it seems like spring is not aware of the HttpContext
created by wicket.
Thanks,
Ravi