Hi,

im currently using ANT + IDE (EAR having EJBapp + WEBapp) to get my wicket apps started, but somehow I looked at the new spring 2.5 and it seems interesting to me (same possibilities but no big appserver needed)... can anyone post a example app or structure to me where I can see how to plug wicket + spring 2.5 together? (or a Maven2 Archetype for it?)

I mean, where do you stere there? first a spring 2.5 App and then put wicket in? or wicket first and then spring in?... sorry for the noobish question but I never used spring before.

Best,

Korbinian