If you program with Eclipse, make sure that " text file encoding" (preferences>general>workspace) is set to UTF-8.

JohnSmith333 a écrit :
My wicket code in xp show normally. The text isn't incomprehensible. But when I deploy the code to linux os and in weblogic ap server. The text from db table date also OK. The text code in html also OK. But the text code in wicket program all are incomprehensible. I am use the Chinese language. Just like below: Label lblTest=new Label("lblTest","測試"); The "測試" is incomprehensible in browser. All html code have write the below already. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
 Coule anyone help me to solve the Text incomprehensible problem? Versy
thanks