Hi,

This looks completely straight-forward, we'll switch to it as soon as
move to rc3.

On Dec 16, 2007 8:33 PM, Johan Compagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> RequestCycle.get().setRequestTarget(new ResourceStreamRequestTarget(writer,"
> test.zip"));

Maybe this is dumb, but if I encounter an exception in the write
method (during content generation), can I "unsnatch" the stream and
hand it back to wicket for displaying regular pages? I realise the
headers like content type and even some content might have been
streamed out already, but who knows.

Slightly related, what would be the best way for a single onclick()
event to result in both a wicket page refresh and a download?

Gabor Szokoli