Hello.

I am trying to open a popup in onSubmit() of a form.
The form is simple: it has a TextField and a Button.
When it is submitted the value from the TextField shall become a
PageParameter for the popup and it shall be used in PageMap.forName(...) as
identifier (so for equal values the created Pages are loaded in the same
popup).

I only know how to open a Popup in a static way - with a Link that knows at
Page creation time what popup it should load and with which PageParameters.

I came up with something like that:

Form form = new Form("form")
{
  protected void onSubmit()
  {
    PopupSettings popupSettings = new PopupSettings(PageMap.forName("id_"
      + textField.getConvertedInput())).setHeight(768).setWidth(1024);

    System.out.println(popupSettings.getPopupJavaScript());

    PageParameters parameters = new PageParameters();
    parameters.add("id", (String)textField.getConvertedInput());

    // TODO ** open the Popup here with the pageParameters
  }
};

But I don't know if this is even the right direction.
Is this even possible?

regards Thomas