Hi,

sorry, it's not possible to do. The part after # (hash) never gets to
the server. It's client only. Unless you e.g. use xmlhttprequest to
post it to server after the page has been loaded. And the only way
that change url on client without reloading the page is changing
window.location.hash (the part after # which doesn't get to server on
normal request).

-Matej