oops!!!

*definitely*

-----Original Message-----
From: William Hoover
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 9:23 AM
To: 'users@wicket.apache.org'
Subject: RE: [wicket-security] LDAP integration?

The only issue I have with proposed solution 1 is that there is duplication of
code, but I cannot see a simple way around it. Is it plausible to adopt the
same strategy that we mount pages? I was thinking that doing something like:

mountSecurePage(MySecureWebPage.class)

...may be a nice alternative to actually extending SecureWebPage.

I will defiantly contribute any ldap integration code once I am able to get it
working properly ;o)