From: Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2008 1:55:16 PM
Subject: Re: rendering a panel

panel2 should use a detachable model, that way it automatically
updates when rerendered. no need to call render() or anything else.
see the wiki page on detachable models.

-igor

On Jan 7, 2008 1:33 PM, Beyonder Unknown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Greetings! I was wondering if any of you here encountered this
 situation. I have a 2 Panels. Panel1 writes something in the database, and it
 should update Panel2. I tried adding Panel2.render() inside an
 onSubmit() button of Panel1 but it doesn't work. I also tried
 Panel2.renderComponents() but  with no luck. To fix this, what I did is just to
 instantiate a new instance of Panel2.